|Collection||Charles M. Schulz Awards Collection|
|Title||Military Medals And Pins|
|Creator||United States Military|
|Object Name||Pin, Military|
|Scope & Content||
Four military medals and pins issued from the United States Army to Charles M. Schulz.
Total record includes:
1) Blue medal case with gold lettering, inscription: United States of America.
2) Bronze Star. Red ribbon with gold star pendant. Verso features Heroic or meritous achievement.
3) Expert Infantryman Badge. Bar with rifle features sterling metal with blue enamel fill.
4) Army Good Conduct Ribbon and European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Ribbon. Striped large bar: red, white, green, blue, brown
5) Bronze Star lapel pin. Striped small bar: red, white, blue
World War II